10 Interesting Polar Bear Facts
Polar bear is an animal that lives in the Polar Regions, be it the North Pole or South Pole. Polar bears live only in cold weather. Polar bears fur is white and thick, so as to protect the polar bear’s body from cold weather. Polar bears are meat eaters, polar bears require a lot of meat every day to make his body warm. This is a polar bear fact you might not know.
1. Unique fact about polar bears
The only predators that threaten the polar bear is human.
2. Unique facts about polar bears
Polar bears can swim as far as 60 miles without a break.
3. Unique facts about polar bears
Almost the same as the greedy panda bear, polar bears can eat as much as 10% of body weight per hour.
4. Unique facts about polar bears
Polar bear liver contain a lot of vitamin A. This is not good but very harmful if eaten.
5. Unique facts about polar bears
Within the last 30 years recorded only 7 people were killed by polar bears.
6. Unique facts about polar bears
If you spray an antiseptic to the polar bear, fur will change color to purple.
7. Unique facts about polar bears
All polar bears are left-handed (more often using the left hand).
8. Polar bears are animal’s cannibals, polar bears sometimes eat the flesh of other polar bears.
9. The main food is fish, polar bears and seals, polar bears are animals that patient when hunting.
10. Parent polar bears will dig a nest in a pile of snow and even sleep all winter in the nest until the baby – a baby bear was born. However, the mother bear did not feel dehydrated or short of food to feed a baby – a baby bear who has been born. The baby – the baby will live in the nest for approximately 28 months. The baby of polar very small and do not have feather.
The facts above is facts about polar bear that you might not know.