10 Interesting Atomic Bomb Facts
Atomic bomb explosion occurred due by explosion of the atomic nucleus itself. It is far more powerful, much more powerful and deadly than a conventional bomb explosion. Nuclear weapons have brought a lot of conflict and sorrow. The people who lived in Nagasaki and Hiroshima in mid-1945 have witnessed the awesomeness of the atomic bomb explosion. It is 10 interesting atomic bomb facts.
1. The first atomic bomb was tested on July 16, 1945. The first explosion carried out at 5:30 in the morning. This is the first day in which people see the power of nuclear weapons and admiration for it. The explosion caused a fireball as high as 600 meters and the mushroom-shaped.
2. August 1945 is the month in which the first atomic bomb was dropped in the middle of the mass of the population live. The codename is “Little Boy”. U.S. forces dropped 13,000 tons of atomic bombs or equal to 13 kilotons of TNT to Nagasaki. These bombs killed tens of thousands of human
3. In the same month, the Nagasaki atomic bomb witnessed the awesomeness of the other. With the code name “Fat Man”, U.S. forces dropped an atomic bomb 22,000 or equal to 22 kilotons of TNT. Bo Mini consists of plutonium.
4. 5 years after the Americans showed the power of the atomic bomb, other countries are eager to have the same weaponry. The Soviet Union tested their first atomic bomb in 1949, the British tested their first atomic bomb in 1952, France in 1960, China in 1964, India in 1974 and Pakistan in 1998.
5. Since the advent of nuclear weapons, humans included in the list of endangered species. On our planet, we have about 26,000 nuclear warheads ready to be launched at any time. Nuclear can destroy entire civilizations in the world.
6. More than 95% of nuclear weapons and atomic bombs are owned by the United States and Russia. Other countries that have nuclear weapons are Britain, France, China, Israel, Pakistan and North Korea.
7. Since 1951, the U.S. has built more than 67,000 nuclear missiles. Since 1945, the total nuclear bomb ready to drop over 4680.
8. Globally, we have more than 2 million kilograms of HEU (Highly enriched uranium). This is a large stock of nuclear compound is more than enough to make millions of nuclear warheads. At present, only 15-25 kg of HEU is used to make approximately 80,000 nuclear warheads worldwide.
9. The U.S. and Russia have an agreement to reduce the spread of nuclear weapons between Russia and the U.S. to 1.700 to 2.200 at December 31, 2012, but the deal failed. As a result, both countries re-establish a nuclear warhead as much as they can.
10. The U.S. has paid compensation of $ 759 million for the Marshall Islands, the compensation for the damage costs in the form of monetary and non monetary recompenses. These are the facts about atomic bombs that you should know.