10 Interesting Facts about Japan
Japan is an industrialized country, this time Japan became one of the most advanced countries in the world. Some time ago, Japan experienced an earthquake and tsunami that left millions of people died. Here are 10 interesting Japan facts.
1. Horse meat is a popular dish in Japan. Sliced thin and eaten raw it is called Basashi
2.Lebih than 70% of Japanese Area consists of mountains. The country also has more than 200 volcanoes.
3. A fruit like Melon (similar to cantaloupe) sold more than 31,473 JPY / USD. 280 000
4.Tingkat literacy rate in Japan is almost 100%. (Almost 0% is illiterate)
5. There are vending machines in Japan to distribute beer!
6. The Japanese have an average life expectancy is 4 years longer than Americans. Maybe Americans should eat Basashi!
7. Some men shave their heads in Japan as a form of apology.
8. Japan has the second lowest murder rate in the world, but also home to the jungle of suicide is very scary, Aokigahara. One of the forest dwellers described above.
9. Japan has produced 15 Nobel Prize winners (in chemistry, medicine and physics), three Fields medalists and the Gauss Prize winner.
10. Younger sumo wrestler traditionally required for cleaning and bathing the veteran sumo wrestler in the “cage”, including all the parts that are difficult to reach. These are unique facts about Japan and has become a culture.