10 Interesting Subway Nutrition Facts
Subway is one of the fast-food restaurants that provide delicious food. Historically, Subway opened their first restaurant in Bridgeport Connecticut in 1965 and they spread their franchisees to many countries since then. They have about 33.755 franchises spread from the U.S., Canada, to Argentina to Africa. They claim, their menu is healthier than McDonald’s and they have held a reputation for a long time. Let us check, these are 10 interesting subway nutrition facts.
1. To feed the people who live in the busy and fast but not hurt them by making a high-calorie food, Subway serves healthy food choices such as light Dannon Yogurt and SUBWAY Fresh Fit Meals, which are presented based on the minimum daily amount of dietary carbohydrate diets Experts Association ( 2000 cal / day DV (Daily Value) max).
2. A package of breakfast at McDonald’s and Subway with the same menu. Breakfast McDonald’s, with the composition of Bacon, Cheese and Egg McGriddles contains 421 calories, 1119 mg sodium and 18 grams of total fat. On the other hand, Subway’s breakfast composes 420 calories, 1061 mg sodium and total fat are the same as McDonald’s breakfast. Both breakfast set high sodium compounds and trigger hypertension
3. Meatball marinara sandwich 6 inches.
Meatball marinara combined with additional wheat bread, onion, cheese, lettuce and other vegetables composes 580 calories, 23 grams total fat, 1530 mg sodium and 70 grams of carbs.
4. 6 inches Grain Wheat Bread
This is one of the healthy menu at Subway because it recorded only 210 calories, fat 20 calories, 2 grams total fat, ½ grams of saturated fat, zero trans fat and cholesterol, 4 grams of dietary fiber and only 410 mg sodium.
5. 6 “Tuna Sandwich (245 grams)
Combined with wheat bread 9 seeds, tomatoes, cheese, and green, this menu composes 350 calories, where 270 of them from fat, 6 grams saturated fat, cholesterol 45 mg, 931 mg sodium, 5 grams of sugar and on average 21 DV of Vitamins, Calcium and Iron.
6. Veggie Patty 6 inch Subs (247 grams)
Include with nine grain bread grains, greens and tomatoes, Veggie Patty filled with 390 calories and 7 grams of total fat. With zero Tran’s fat, 1 g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 23 grams of sugar and 10% DV average vitamin A, C, Calcium and Iron
7. Flatbread 6 inches (87grams)
6 inches in Subway flatbread contains 230 calories and 4.5 grams of total fat. These foods without Tran’s fats, only ½ gram of saturated fat, contain no cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 2 grams dietary fiber, and 2 percent DV Calcium.
8. Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on 6-inch flatbread (284 grams)
The menu is composed of about 7 grams of fat. Combined with cucumbers, onions and other vegetables, this menu will fill in with 390 calories, ½ grams of saturated fat, zero Tran’s fat, 50 mg cholesterol, 56 grams of carbohydrates and an average of 15 percent DV of Vitamin A or C, calcium and iron.
9. Subway Club on 6-inch flatbread sandwiches 258g
Added with tomatoes, onions and lettuce and other vegetables, the menu is composes 7 grams of fat at all. Zero Tran’s fat, ½ grams of saturated fat, 1180 mg sodium, 3 grams of fiber and about 10 percent DV of Vitamin, Calcium and Iron.
10. Mix menu
You can take a 6 inch sweet roasted chicken with honey mustard dressing plus mozzarella, greens, salads and nine grain bread. The menu is written low calorie, will make you fall in full and will not endanger your health worse. If you’re a fan of Subway, I hope the fact subway nutrients above 10 will make you wiser and healthier. All data above are the facts about subway nutrition facts.