10 Interesting India Facts
India is one country with the highest population in the world. Today India is a country that has the second fastest growing economy in the world after China. India is rich in culture and has variety of unique cultures. Here are 10 interesting India facts.
1. India is the country’s 4th largest economy in the world.
2. In 2034, India will become the most populated country in the world with a population reaching 1.6 billion people.
3. A total of 72 million units of mobile phones have been sold in India in 2007.
4. In 1991, the Indian state has made a purchase of 150,000 units of cars. At the end of 2007, the purchase of this car is increased to 10 million units.
5. Chess players first discovered in India.
6. 29% of India’s population, or about 350 million people, proficient in English.
7. India has the world’s largest post office.
8. Comparison of the ratio of the number of bogus doctor’s practice with native doctors in Delhi reaches 1:1.
9. Railway systems (railway) in India are the world’s largest railway system handled by a single management.
10. According to Fortune Magazine, Aziz Premji, CEO of Wipro Industries company, is the third richest person in the world, defeated the Sultan of Brunei Darussalam which now occupies the 6th position.
India is a country that has many places of interest, the Taj Mahal is one of the wonders of the world located in India. Every year millions of people from around the world visit India for a vacation. Some of the above facts are facts about India that you should know.