10 Interesting Monkey Facts
Monkeys are primates that live in trees, there are dozens of species of monkey in the world. Some monkeys are wild animals, but some are tame animals. It is 10 interesting monkey facts.
1. Monkeys and gorillas are part of the family of primates and Gorilla walk with his hands so all the weight will be concentrated in his hands.
2. Monkeys and gorillas usually live in groups and Monkey hanging to keep a distance with a predator guard
3. Eagle, human, and hawks are predators of monkeys.
4. Monkey does not like being touched and never makes eye contact with the monkeys more than 4 seconds.
5. Weight of a monkey could be more than 45 kg and can reach 1 meter tail.
6. Monkeys can live in trees, grass, mountains, forests, and plateaus.
7. Monkeys eat fruits, grasses, leaves, eggs, insects and spiders.
8. Bands of monkeys called ‘troop’.
9. There are 125 species of monkeys.
10. Howler monkeys are the noisiest Monkey.
Some of the above facts are facts about monkey that you may not know.