10 Interesting Puffer Fish Facts
Puffer fish is one type of poisonous fish. These fish also have sharp spines. Here are 10 interesting puffer fish facts.
1. Puffer fish (puffer fish) is one of the most poisonous animals on earth. They contain a poison called fancy ‘tetrodotoxin’ is 1200 times deadlier than cyanide.
2. Puffer fish able to expand into a spherical shape makes it difficult for predators who want to eat it. Fish is also known as mackerel is elastic stuffing himself with large amounts of water (and sometimes air) so that it can inflate itself several times its normal size. Some species also have spines on their skin to ward off predators. There puffer fish that live in freshwater and saltwater.
3. Puffer fish eggs are not like the newly hatched adult form. They will form a hard protective shell, which will eventually crack and break off and replaced by the fins and tail.
4. The Japanese like to eat puffer fish, even though they knew it would be dangerous if not prepared properly.
5. Puffer fish is a carnivore. They only eat meat.
6. The proportion of the size of the puffer fish’s mouth and the fins are very small compared to its body size.
7. In contrast to other fish, puffer fish can blink his eyes.
8. There are some puffer fish that live in fresh water
9. Puffer fish has a variety of unique patterns and beautiful colors.
10. Tiger Blowfish is a type of puffer fish are often eaten by Japanese people. Some of the unique things above are facts about puffer fish.