10 Interesting Spain Facts
Spain facts have a lot of interesting things, a conflict between the Catalan and the Spanish is one of the few interesting Spain facts. Kingdom of Spain is a country in southwestern Europe, with Portugal, located on the Iberian Peninsula. Spanish land boundary with the Pyrenees Mountains of Europe is with France and Andorra. Its area also consists of the cities of Ceuta and Melilla in North Africa, the Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean, and various islands in the Mediterranean. Here are 10 interesting Spain facts.
1. Teens typically begin dating at about age 14 group and as a couple at age 18. This is unique Spain facts.
2. Instead of calling on a girl at his home, boys often met a girl at a prearranged location.
3. More women than men are currently enrolled in Spanish universities.This is interesting Spain facts.
4. About 40 percent of Spaniards aged between 17 and 24 are smokers.
5. Spain has the highest number of AIDS sufferers Europe, this is interesting Spain facts.
6. In Spain, people eat lunch at 2 pm, and dinner at 9-10 am, this is unique Spain facts and only Happens in Spain.
7. State of Spain a little more extensive than twice the size of Oregon.
8. Spain occupies 85% of the Iberian Peninsula
9. In World War I, Spain maintains a position of neutrality. In 1923, General Miguel Primo de Rivera became dictator.
10. In June 2005, despite strong opposition from the Catholic Church, Spain endorsed gay marriage. It is interesting facts about Spain, and this is only part of Spain facts.